John Starkey – 23 Deighton Road, Walsall WS5 4JZ Tel: 01922 642516
Peter Stokes - 8 Maple Court, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8LU Tel: 01922 453526
Jeanette Walford- Tel: 01922 452368
Robert Woodward – 9 Buchanan Close, Walsall, WS4 2EQ
Terry Markham – 25 Shaftsbury Road, Wednesbury, WS10 0DJ Tel: 0121 556 4446
Glen Mitchell – 21 Cedar Road, Willenhall WV13 3BZ Tel: 01902 238095
Stephen Birks –35 Shaftsbury Road, Wednesbury, WS10 0DJ Tel: 0121 5556 0595
Auditor – Larry Devlin
•The annual subscription of £12.00 due February (covers the period from February 1st for 12 months) to Membership Secretary, cheques made payable to Walsall & District Ramblers' Club.
•In the event of a leader being unable to lead a ramble, the Walks Programme Co-ordinator should be notified as soon as possible.
•Members are expected to honour The Country Code.
•Participation in any Club event is undertaken at your own risk. Members are expected to be responsible for their own first aid and medical requirements.
· Transport to/from walks provided by coach or organised with car trips.
· A number of pick up points are provided – see over, with times.
· The coach may be available at lunchtime during the walk – to be advised nearer the time.
· Coach Travel cost £7.50 per person from 1st September 2013
- Cost per car walk £2.50 for leaders and drivers with immediate effect
· Places should be pre-booked. To book on a walk,( or Text 07581804271 before 8.00pm on Thursday prior to the walk.
· The fare of £7.50 will be payable if cancellations are made after this time.
If you would like more information before joining us on one of our walks, then please send us a message via the contact page.